WHAT CAUSES WEAK ERECTIONS IN MEN?
Men with weak erections cannot get an erection hard enough to perform sexual activities. Healthy sexual function involves an interaction between complex systems in the body and mind. Physiological factors, psychological factors, or a mixture of the two can cause weak erections in men. Fortunately, regardless of the cause, there are numerous effective treatments for weak erections and erection problems that can help you recapture a healthy sex life.
Certain diseases and medical conditions can cause weak erections. Vascular disease is common among men
with erection problems. Conditions like arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol can cause weak erections by inhibiting blood flow to the penis. Diabetes is another common cause of weak erections, because it affects the nerves and blood vessels in the body. In fact, approximately 50% of diabetic men who are older than age 55 have weak erections or erection problems.
Disorders that affect the nervous system can cause weak erections and erection problems. Many patients with multiple sclerosis have weak erections. In some cases, erection problems can start after an acute neurological event like a stroke. Brain disorders, like Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease, can cause erection difficulties in some patients. Injuries to the spinal cord or pelvic region can affect the nervous system and have an impact on healthy sexual function.
A man has erection problems if he cannot get or keep an erection that is firm enough for him to have sex. Erection problems are also called erectile dysfunction or impotence.
Most men have erection problems every now and then. This is normal. These problems can occur at any age. But they are more common in older men, who often have other health problems. Treatment can help both older and younger men.
What Causes Erection Problems?
Erection problems can have many causes. These include:
- Physical problems, such as injury to nerves or loss of blood supply to the penis .
- Other health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, and depression.
- Side effects of certain medicines.
- Drinking too much alcohol or smoking.
- Surgery, such as for prostate cancer.
What You Need To Know
- Too much masturbation can lead to weak erection – though masturbation has been described as a normal sexual activity, it can weaken your erection when you do it in excess. Sex therapists say masturbating too frequently for too long, especially before sex, erection may be weak. So, reduce your masturbation habits.
- Too much body fat can lead to weak erection – fat men can have normal sex but the truth is that your body size can seriously affect your erection. Sex expert say the fitter a person is, the greater the likelihood of a normal, hard erection because obese men have much lower testosterone levels. So hit the gym and shed off some fat.
- Condoms can make some men to have weak erections – many men find it hard to have erections problems if they use a condom. A sex study found that condom-related erection problems are a reality some men suffer. This does not mean you should discard the condom, unless you are sure of your partner and you have a way of preventing unwanted pregnancies. A female condom may be a solution.
Porn causes weak erections- When you watch porn the dopamine reward pathway lights up. There’s a part of the brain that fires up when we do pleasurable things. When people develop an addiction that pathway becomes sensitized. An overload of dopamine progressively weakens the nerve signals that would normally produce an erection, leading to weak erections (or complete impotence) without increasingly extreme doses of pornography.
Many try to treat this with drugs like Viagra or Cialis but those drugs don’t work on the brain circuits that the problem is actually being caused by, they work on the blood flow.
Those that are experiencing Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction find that they usually can achieve an erection with porn (albeit a progressively weaker one), but without any porn at all they cannot respond to normal sexual experiences. These days Porn is certainly becoming more prevalent in the society.
Endocrine Imbalances And Weak Erections
As men get older, hormonal changes can cause endocrine imbalances and weak erections. Testosterone levels play a major role in healthy sexual function, so men with low testosterone might also have erection problems and weak erections. Other hormonal problems, such as elevated prolactin levels and elevated/diminished thyroid levels can cause erection problems. If you have weak erections or erection problems, schedule an appointment with your doctor to have your hormone levels checked.
Psychological Problems And Weak Erections
In up to 20% of cases, weak erections and erections problems are caused by psychological factors. Many men with weak erections report that they are experiencing extreme fatigue, high stress, or relationship problems. Depression, anxiety, lack of confidence, guilt, and fear can also cause erections problems in some men. Certain medications used to treat psychological disorders, like SSRIs, can cause erection problems, so be sure to talk to you doctor if you are experiencing this side effect.
Drug And Alcohol Abuse And Weak Erections
Lifestyle choices can have a direct impact on sexual health. Drug and alcohol abuse can reduce blood flow to the penis and cause weak erections. Other risk factors include a sedentary lifestyle, obesity, and lack of nutrition. As part of your treatment, your doctor might recommend healthy lifestyle changes that can have a positive effect on sexual function.
In general, the method used to treat weak erections and erection problems depends on the root cause. For example, if you have cardiovascular disease, getting treatment can resolve the accompanying erection problems. If you have low testosterone levels, hormonal therapy can regulate your endocrine system and help you regain normal sexual function. If you have depression, getting treatment and therapy can resolve your erection problems.
Relationship Problems And Weak Erections
When relationship problems cause weak erections, your doctor might recommend counseling or couples therapy to help you resolve interpersonal issues and increase intimacy. If you are having erection problems due to stress, try to get more rest, eat a healthy diet, and take time to relax. Limit alcohol, reduce smoking, and engage in regular physical activity to keep the blood flowing. If you are suffering from tremendous stress due to your job or financial worries, consider lifestyle changes and take steps to reduce your debt.
Sometimes, certain medications can cause weak erections or erection problems. If that’s the case, talk to your doctor about other medications and treatments. Never adjust the dose or quit taking one of your medications without talking to your doctor first.
Erection problems have many different primary causes, thus treatments vary per patient. If you are having weak erections or erection problems, talk to your doctor. A medical professional can examine you to determine the root and prescribe an appropriate treatment.
What Are The Symptoms?
The only symptom of an erection problem is being unable to get and keep an erection that is firm enough to have sex. But even with an erection problem, a man may still have sexual desire and be able to have an orgasm and to ejaculate.
How Are Erection Problems Diagnosed?
Your doctor can find out if you have an erection problem by asking questions about your health and doing a physical exam. Your doctor will want to know how often the problem happens. The exam, lab tests, and sometimes mental health tests can help find out the cause of the problem.
How Are They Treated?
Doctors usually start with lifestyle changes and medicines. They usually don’t advise surgery or other treatments unless those first steps don’t help.
- Avoiding tobacco and drugs and limiting alcohol.
- Talking about the issue with your partner, doing sensual exercises, and getting counseling.
- Finding and then stopping medicines that may be causing the problem. In some cases you can take a different medicine that doesn’t cause erection problems.
- Taking prescription medicine that can help you get erections. These include pills such as sildenafil (for example, Viagra), tadalafil (for example, Cialis), and vardenafil (for example, Levitra). Check with your doctor to see if it is safe for you to take one of these medicines with your other medicines. These pills can be dangerous if you have heart disease that requires you to take nitroglycerin or other medicines that contain nitrates.
- Taking medicines and getting counseling for depression or anxiety.
- Using vacuum devices or getting shots of medicine into the penis.
- Having surgery to place an implant in the penis.
trong>SWISSGARDE HERBAL REMEDY FOR WEAK ERECTION
trong>SWISSGARDE HERBAL REMEDY FOR WEAK ERECTION
SWISSGARDE Herbal Health Recommends the use of the following products: 40 Plus for Men, Rev Up, and Double Power or Aloe Power
CLICK to see Description, Benefits and Price of each product